Sunday, November 14, 2010

Disney Princesses on Ice

I took Emmie to see the Disney Princesses on Ice a few weekends ago, just the girls.  It was awesome.  She was completely in awe of all the princesses.  Emmie sat on the edge of her seat the whole time.  I tried and tried to capture in a picture how I saw her watching.  Each time a new princess came out she would say, "It's Tinkerbell, It's Snow White, etc.  When Ariel came out, it was "Mommy, The Little Mermaid, It's the Little Mermaid mommy!"  Ariel is by far her favorite princess.  And, I must say the Little Mermaid was the longest and best performance.  Every day since, Emmie keeps asking if we can please go see the princesses again.  I love this little girly girl!
 
 The Little Mermaid -"Under the Sea"
 Beauty and the Beast - "Be Our Guest"
 
 All the Princesses, Princes, and Tinkerbell
One happy little girl finishing off her snow cone in the Ariel cup.

No comments: