Friday, February 6, 2009

Not one, not two, but three...

Yeah for Emmie! Last Sunday we went to the Pirate Park, which is covered in sand, and Emmie took not one, not two, but three first steps. It was very special for her first steps to be from me to Boyd. I think her taking 3 steps for the first time is a sign that this little girl isn't going to do things slowly. When she puts her mind to doing something she goes for it all the way. Of course, this was one of the rare instances that I didn't have a camera or video camera with me. So no pictures yet, but hopefully we can get her doing it again this weekend and video it. I'll post the video when it happens.

2 comments:

Amy said...

oh my goodness Paige! When I read your post title I thought you were pregnant with your third.. that was a good fake out. Don't know if I have ever sent you Tucker's blog.. it's www.tuckerjamescullen.blogspot.com hope all is well!

Martha said...

diddo on the previous prego fake out comment - I totally thought you were coming out w/an announcement. hope you're doing well!!! Martha