Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Emmie 15 Months

Time is flying by. Emmie is no longer just a little baby, but rather a 15 month old toddler. She is rapidly growing and changing. She runs, dances, talks in phrases, and eats whatever we are eating. Emmie is such a girly girl. She loves her "Rabbi", "bebes", pocketbook, jewelry, and kitchen. The Fancy Nancy books are her absolute favorites. She loves "Doggies", but especially Tucker. She wears bows from the time she wakes up until the time she goes to bed, and many days she wears long bead necklaces all day too. Emmie loves to play at the park, she especially loves to swing. She loves Walter, he is her best friend. Emmie wants to do everything Walter does and wants to be just like him. It is unbelievably heartwarming to watch them play together, laugh together, and love on eachother. Emmie wraps her arms around our necks and gives the most amazing hugs followed by a sweet kiss. And just like Walter, she too gives us love pats.




Wearing my t-shirts after dinner for wrestle mania. Walt loves the crab t-shirt, and the black one is the smallest one I have.
My dad sent me the picture below of me at 15 months old. Genes are an amazing thing. When I showed it to Walter, he said, it's Emmie in her white shoes. It took at least 5 minutes for me to convince him it was me. I have started telling Emmie that I sure hope she likes me. As I get older, I see more and more of my mom in me, and I am pretty sure Emmie is going to be a good bit like me.



Paige April 1981 (15 Months Old)

Emmie April 2009 (15 months Old)

No comments: