Saturday, October 3, 2009

Soccer!!!

It's official, I'm a soccer mom! I have been looking forward to this morning since the day the ultrasound tech told me that Walt was a little boy. I have envisioned the early Saturday morning at the soccer fields with the little kids chasing the ball around the field for so long. This morning was Walt's first soccer game and it was even more fun that I had hoped for! The kids were adorable and did really well. Walt is one of the youngest on the team and he has only been to two practices, but he is improving so much. He did great kicking the ball in the right direction and keeping control, and he even scored a goal! He did loose interest about half way through the game, but I think he had fun. He hasn't wanted to leave after practice.

1 comment:

Martha said...

Hi Paige! I love reading your blog and keeping up with your life w/Walt, Emmie, and Boyd. The soccer photos are so cute!!! We signed Jay up for soccer, but it's been a real bust. He cried the first game, it's rained out twice and we were out of town once. We are supposed to go this Sat., but rain is headed our way again... ugh! We went to Ridley's party last week at Keswick Park - it was great being there again, Jay ran around like a madman; reminded me of the days when we all met up there. Hugs and kisses to W&E! Have a good weekend!!! xo Martha