Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Popsicles

Nothing makes me melt more than watching Walt and Emmie be super sweet to each other. They are best friends in deed so I tend to melt like Emmie's popsicles at least once a day. Anyways, last week I gave them each a popsicle on a hot day. I told them we could eat them on the front steps (meaning outside.) Walt and I came into the den carrying our popsicles to find Emmie patiently waiting for her popsicle sitting on the bottom step inside! I couldn't believe she understood. Once outside, Walt proceeded to eat his popsicle in record time. Then kindly leaned over to Emmie, who still had her whole thing, and asked, "Emmie may I please have some of your popsicle?" Sweet, sweet Emmie pats him on the shoulder and kindly obliges. They proceed to share the popsicle. I'm sure this will not last long, but this is how popsicle eating has gone for the last week. Needless I to say, I melted watching the love between them.

No comments: